יום שבת, 12 בינואר 2013

"המורה הנייד": ב־3 דקות, התקנתי שרת מוודל Moodle על הטלפון שלי (מדהים)


Just now, Installed KSWEB #android  app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.kslabs.ksweb&hl=en) on my #galaxy   #note2 . Downloaded a #moodle  2.4 zip from moodle.org. Installed it on the device (2-3 min. of next, next, next...) . Turned on #tethering  (Giving every #netbook  and #tablet  in the class, an IP)
Uploaded (restored) one of my courses.

Now, I can "serve" a Moodle course off my own device :-) no need for an Internet connection. or to relay on the school's connection. and even "give" internet connection to my own students. (how my android will not melt down)

I wonder where these new technological features will take us...

תגובה 1:

  1. זאת אומרת שאפשר ליצור שאלות, אחר כך לייצא וליבא לקורס נורמלי פעיל? אם כן, בבקשה, אפשר הסבר יותר מפורט? תודה.

    השבמחק